Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Bears

I hate the Chicago Cubs. And by hate, I mean I seriously hate the Chicago Cubs. Rumor has it that Mark Cuban might end up being the new owner of the team. The Chicago Cubs + Mark Cuban= The epitome of what it is to be Evil and annoying. Funny thing is that my hatred for the Cubs doesn't come from the fact that they are dominating the national league, or that they have that asshole Alfonso Soriano. No, my hatred comes from the fact that they're the Chicago Cubs.

That's right. I hate bears.




























Photo By: Wili_Hybrid


I can't stand bears, and honestly I don't understand why American culture is so obsessed with idolizing them. Doesn't anyone realize bears are MAN EATING MONSTERS!? I mean seriously, if you give your girlfriend a teddy bear (aka a "baby bear" with a Teddy Roosevelt flair) you're basically saying the following : "I am presenting you with a vicious killer in baby form, I hope you enjoy its cuddly cuteness while it lasts cause in due time it will gnaw your face off and ruin your shit". Why not go all out and give dolls of baby scorpains? snakes? or Sam Cassel? Yeah doesn't seem so sweet and romantic now, DOES IT ASSHOLES?

Next time the Chicago cubs roll into town, I'm calling animal control.


Edit: Just to clear something up, Polar bears rule and are an exception from this post. Click that link.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

YOU SUCK NIGGA

Syrus said...

HAAAAITE Thanks for the support.

Anonymous said...

YOU RAPE NIGGA

Anonymous said...

LOL, i found that so hilarious.

"Why not go all out and give dolls of baby scorpains? snakes? or Sam Cassel? Yeah doesn't seem so sweet and romantic now, DOES IT ASSHOLES?"

so classic